Montessori Method of education was started by Madam Maria Montessori, Montessori a child-centered scientific observational educational method.
In 1907, she started her first school the Casa dei Bambini, or Children's House, in Rome.
It is helped millions of children all over the world.
The Montessori method has prepared environment as the child is thirsty for knowledge and can learn on his own if he gets a prepared environment.
Montessori develops children in all areas of development.
Important aspects of Montessori are
1. Mixed age classrooms for children ages 2½ or 3 to 6 years. 0–3, 3–6, 6–9, 9–12, 12–15, &15–18 age Montessori school exists.
2. Students can choose their activity from prescribed options.
3. Three hours of uninterrupted blocks of work.
4. A "discovery" model, in which students learn concepts from working with materials.
5. Specializ educational materials made from pure wood, not plastic.
6. Materia organized by subject area, in the reach of the children of appropriate size.
7. Free to move in the classroom.
8. A Montessori teacher observing each child's behaviour, talents and abilities.
Why to be a Montessori teacher?
Montessori teachers are satisfied and happy teachers. They start to understand the potential of each child. It helps the teacher understand children in a unique way. They csn aldo apply this on their own children
Important Note:- Montessori is not a trademarked term. There are many varieties of Montessori teacher training e.g. 12-week courses, online, one year diploma in Montessori, advanced fiploma in Montessori, post graduate diploma in Montessori. AIAO recognized Montessori courses offered by Mumbai Montessori Teacher Training Institute. MMTTI has high quality Montessori training therefore it can get you 100 % teacher job at international Montessori schools around the world.
MMTTI Montessori teachers are in great demand. MMTTI Montessori diploma-holders work in all international schools around the world. MMTTI guides their students with complete understanding of the Montessori philosophy and all principles of child development.
MMTTI training gives proper practise of Montessori method, theory training, art and craft training, training of Montessori class demonstration and lesson planning.
MMTTI teacher training program prepares you to succeed. MMTTI Montessori teacher training gets you sn excellent paid job.