How to become a preschool teacher
1. Montessori course
2. Early childhood care and education course.
3. Nursery teacher training course
4. Pre primary teacher training course.
5. Advanced diploma in teacher training
6. Two year Diploma Course in Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE)
Q2. What is the benefit of becoming a preschool teacher.
Ans. A preschool teacher can enjoy and have fun with small kids doing all activities.
A preschool teacher gets same holidays as the children.
A preschool teacher job is a safe job.
A preschool teacher job is a half day job.
A preschool teacher job is a well paid job.
Q3. Where can I get jobs
You can work in a child care, daycare, kindergarten, Nursery school, International school, private school & government schools all over the world.
Q4.What is the difference between Montessori and early childhood care and education.
Ans:- Montessori is a scientific method of teaching. Mixed age group children are taken in the same class. The children work according to their own choice of material and learn while doing the activities on the material itself. The teacher is a guide and observer rathar than an instructor.
Eligibility:-Montessori can be done after 10th standard.
After doing Montessori you can teach upto senior kg that is upper kg or kg 2.
2. Eligibility:-ECCE or Early childhood education can be done after 12th standard or higher secondary.
After doing early childhood care and education you can teach from playgroup till 3rd grade that is till 8 years of age children.
Nursery Teacher Training Diploma(N.T.T.) an undergraduate education course for teaching preschool
Eigibility:- To do NTT -12th with 50% marks.
Q5. How to do preschool teacher training course.
Ans:- A preschool teacher training course can be done in 3 ways.
1. Attend regular class
2. Online course
3. Distance or correspondence mode.
For regular class have to come to the classroom and attend classes on particular days and do all the activities inside the classroom.
In the online mode you will get your study material in your email and you can work with your study material at your choice of time all the guidance is given on the online course.
In the distance mode are the correspondence mode the study material is sent by post to the student and all the answers and activities have to be written down and sent back to the centre.
All three modes will get you a proper diploma certificate.
Duration:- the duration of the course is usually 1 not 2 years but it can be completed according to the students speed of learning.
Q6. How much does a preschool teacher earn?
Ans:-a preschool teacher can earn anywhere from 7000 to 45000 INR.depending upon different schools, every school pays differently, it also depends upon how you present yourself, how enthusiastic you are about teaching, how well you speak, how you do your demonstration etc.
Q7 .Do you prepare as for interviews
Ans:- We prepare you very well for interview so that you can bag the job in the best of schools.
Q8. Do you get us jobs
Ans:- MMTTI gives you 100% job guarantee placement assistance around your residence vicinity.
Q9. What all do you teach in Montessori ECCE NTT PPTTC
Ans:- MMTTI teach a lot of stuff will give you a few examples for it.
1. Lectures with examples and complete explanation.
2. Internship. Hands on experience with young children in the school environment so that you can learn how to handle children with internship certificate.
4. Art and craft
7. Personality development
8. Psychology of a child
9. English speaking
Best Teacher Training Mumbai 9930474943
Why are we best. We give 100% job guarantee placement in all the schools in Mumbai. And whole of India and all over the world we help with placements. We have American AIAO Accreditation. MMTTI is the Best International Recognised Institute.
Work anywhere in the world.Mumbai | Montessori distance correspondence online.
ISO registered. Pre-primary, Primary Teacher Training Courses, Job Placement in Mumbai, Thane, Pune. Courses job oriented Certificate in Montessori, Courses after 10th, Kindergarten,Teacher Training.
Course after 12th D.Ed,Elementary course Bp.ed, Courses after graduation B.Ed, M.Ed.
Mumbai Teacher Training | Teacher training institute in Mumbai
Mumbai Teacher training institute for Montessori/ECCE /Nursery/NTT/Pre-primary diploma courses in Mumbai through online/regular/weekend/correspondence/distance/postal
How to start this Course:
4 Simple Steps:
1. Pay fee
2. Scan your photo
3. Scan any one certificate.(10th, 12th Grades/O levels/A levels/Graduation/Post Graduation)
4. Copy paste & fill the form and send everything to
Online students do exam and assignments through email.
Regular students may attend class any day anytime of the week.( once a week or everyday of the week) Open on Sundays
Postal write on sheets of paper and send by post.
How to be a teacher
MTT Montessori teacher training for teaching children from 2 to 6 years of age
ECE - For preschool teacher job.
ECCE - For eced teacher job.
K.G - For kindergarten teacher job.
PPC-Pre-primary course - For pre primary teacher job.
Nursery teacher training - For nursery teacher job.
NTT- For early childhood teacher job.
ECCE-Early Childhood Course - For ece teacher job.
PPTTC-Primary Teacher Training Course -Elementary- For elementary teacher job.
PTTC- Preschool Teacher Training Course - For preschool teacher job.
D.ed - For elementary teacher job
B.ed - For secondary teacher job
M.ed - For high school, higher standards, teacher job
How yo be a kindergarten Nursery teacher
1. Will i surely get a job? Yes
2. Will you surely provide me a job? yes
3. What is the criteria for a preschool teacher? 10th standard for Montessori /12 th standard for Ecce
4. What is the eligibility for the course? 10th grade
5. I have done my course from elsewhere, Will you get me a job. No
6. I am very old can I do the course? Yes
7. Why to be a teacher.
Teacher’s job is the noblest of all.
The job is half day.
All day be with small kids
It’s a safe and respectful job
You enjoy the same holidays as your children also as many as them.
You can influence your children in a education method.
Teachers are well paid.
8. How much does a teacher earn
Salaries for teacher jobs, can vary anywhere from 7500 for assistant teacher and freshers to 15000/-
Experienced teachers anywhere from 8000/- to 45000/ depending on the school.
Certificate in diploma course is helpful to the teacher to secure a job in reputed schools.
9. How to be a teaching assistant.
Do an assistant teacher course.
A teaching assistant is there to assist the teacher in every way. Assistant teacher is there to assist. Help the main teacher in every way. The cost is low cost, less fee course.
Get assistant teacher jobs in Mumbai schools.
10. What courses do you offer?
a)Certificate course in art & craft.
b)Jolly Phonics short course for adults
c) Phonics teacher training. Jolly phonics teacher training.
d)Curriculum designing course for preschool
e)Early Childhood Education Course [ECCE] [ECE]
f)Preschool Teacher Training Course
h)Nursery Teacher Training.
i) Summer camp teacher training
j) Mother toddler teacher training
k) Montessori teacher training
l) Mother Toddler course
m) Curriculum design course.
n) Guidence and counselling
p) Montessori and curriculum designing course.
11. How will the course help me?
Teacher training courses will help you to
1)Work part time and with holidays matching with your kids
2)Earn a good salary enjoying the work
Get jobs State / CBSE / ICSE / IGCSE / IB schools.
12. How to be a teacher?
Do any one of our various courses. we train you in every aspect of teacher education.We get you a job after completion of the course. Thats it!!! You become a teacher.
13. Is the course ISO affiliated?
Yes AIAO affiliated. We are a trusted brand name all over India and the course is comprehensive. Candidates who have successfully completed the programs offered by us have the essential skills and are eligible to work in all kinds of preschool set-ups in India and abroad. We are members of Early Childhood Association(E.C.A)
14. Can I teach anywhere in the world?
YES:-Australia, UK, U.S.A, Canada or New Zealand? Candidates who have completed the training programs are working in Australia, UK, U.S.A., Canada or New Zealand, Bahrain, Doha, Qatar, Oman, Muscat, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Singapore, Taiwan, Philippines, Bangkok, South Africa, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UK, USA
15. What is PPTTC? PPTTC stands for Pre Primary Teacher Training Course.
16. What is Ece or Ecce or Early Childhood Care and Education? Ece/Ecce means Early childhood education. It is the period from birth to 8 years. Children between ages 2 to 5 years are called preschoolers and 5 to 8 are the primary years. Early Childhood Care and Education is for PRE PRIMARY & PRIMARY
17. What is Montessori
Montessori is a system of education for young children that seeks to develop natural interests and activities rather than use formal teaching methods? Montessori education is an educational approach developed by Italian physician and educator Maria Montessori. Montessori education is practiced in an estimated 20,000 schools worldwide, serving children from birth to eighteen years old.
18. What is this Diploma in ECCE? Diploma in ECCE is about training, in early childhood education and care, making a teacher out of ordinary people, to teach the preschoolers.
19. After doing early childhood course you can teach till 3rd grade
20. Diploma in ECCE is about training, making a teacher out of ordinary people, to teach preschoolers.
21. Difference between ECCE and Montessori training? Maria Montessori, a medical doctor and scientist, found this method and became a day care orginizer as she wanted to see if her ideas on education that she formed while working with mentally retarded children would work on normal children. This course being developed by a doctor and scientist, Montessori method is a very scientific method of education.
Montessori Subjects include
1. The Exercises of Practical Life
2. Sensorial Materials
5. Cultural Studies
7. Development of social behaviour and physical activity.
8. Montessori Method
9. Kindergarten method
10. Basic Child Psychology
11. Curriculum planning
12. Basic first aid
13. Practical training
14. Steps to start your own school
15. Health and Nutrition
Subjects of ECCE/ECE/or Early childhood education:
1. Organising Child Care Services
2. Child Health and Nutrition
3. Services and Programmer for Children
4. Project Work: Working With Young Children in a Child Care Setting.
22. What is the difference between Montessori and traditional education?
Montessori focuses by learning through all five senses:
Children in Montessori classes learn at their own, individual pace and according to their own choice of activities from hundreds of possibilities, this helps children to concentrate, motivate, self-discipline, and a love of learning. Montessori classes place children in three-year age groups (3-6, 6-9, 9-12, and so on)
Both Montessori and Ecce help to:
Understand the social and cultural needs and rights of children.
Learn about the development of children from birth to six years.
Learn to plan necessary play activities.
Learn the health and nutritional needs of young children
Be able to chart a nutrition based diet
To know and differentiate in common childhood illnesses, to care for the sick child and prevention of illness. Spread simple health, nutrition and preschool education and early childhood care and education massages; To recognise children with special needs, and to take care of their needs in a normal setting and take preventive measures. Develop skills and personality to deal children, set up, manage and work in child-care
centres such as crèches, preschools, nursery schools, kindergartens and day care centres.
Both methods are different with some similarities.
23.Eligibility for the course? Std. X passed Good command over English language, get job in English language school. Good Hindi to get job in Hindi language school. Marathi speaking skills for job in Marathi school. Passion for teaching.
24.I have completed Std. X and then did a diploma course in many different fields, can I do the course? Yes.
25. I have done Std. XII but haven’t got my results. Am I eligible? Yes.
26. Duration of this course?1 year is given to complete the course but if you finish faster, you can get certificate sooner. It is a part-time course.
27. I haven’t been in touch with studying for the last 20 years. Do you think I will be able to manage? Yes..we make sure that each student learns well the ECCE MONTESSORI NTTor any course and gets a teacher job.
28. Is there any age bar for enrolling in this course/being a preschool teacher? Learning has no age limit; there is no age bar for enrolling in the course. You are eligible to teach preschool as long as 110 years of age, if you can live that long.
29. If I am going abroad in some months. Can I still do this course? Yes.
30. I cannot draw at all. Can I still do the course? We will teach you to draw; you will be surprised at your own skills.
31. Will this help me in bringing up my kids through this course, you can Understand your children better and apply it in rearing your children. Get Knowledge of their growth and development Successful career Part time job, with all the possible holidays Good pay Get a job abroad Holidays matching your children. Start your own preschool business.
32. How much time do I have to give to the lessons? 2 hours every day.
33. Is exam held? Yes
34. What can I do after this course? Teaching in schools, coaching classes Start school business Start all kinds of classes: Curriculum planning/Opening your own preschool/Writing books & stories for children/Working as an educational manager/Working as an educational consultant/School operations Quality review jobs/teachers.
35. Where will I get a job We give you free job placement in schools near your vicinity as any vacancy arises. The list is major schools like: Singapore international, Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Ecole Mondale World School, Pinnacle World School in Mumbai.
36. How much will I earn as a preschool teacher?
Small preschools offer 7000- Some offer 10000/-
International schools offer more than 15000, 35000 to 45000 depending on each school.
37. Who accredits or oversees Montessori schools? No one body can accredit the Montessori element of schools. There are several Montessori organizations to which schools can belong. The two major ones operating in the United States are the Association Montessori Internationale AMI-USA and the American Montessori Society (AMS).
38. What is Apostille?
Apostille is an official government seal created by the Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirements for Legalization for Foreign Public Documents (Apostille Convention). The Apostille Convention made it possible for government authorities to recognize the validity of foreign government documents, the only requirement is for them to be stamped with the apostleship stamp.